Saturday 4 February 2012

Vote for your favourite post(s) on Fresh Angle



Before asking for your views, I'd like to say a big thank you for sticking with Fresh Angle. I promise you that things will get better and more exciting in 2012.

I believe in the 'customer is King' principle, so I've posted a poll at the right hand side which will be up for the next seven days. I'd just like to gauge your key interest on the site so I can focus more on the posts you love. Me devoting more time to the posts you love means better quality posts for you, and a more enjoyable time on Fresh Angle.

I would appreciate it if you can take a few seconds to vote on the poll, thank you. In addition, if there are any fresh topics you'd like to see up on the blog, please let me know. Or, if you'd like to see more of a certain topic e.g. fiction or world news, do let me know.

*If you are finding it difficult to post comments, simply click on the '0 comment' link, or whatever the number is if comments have been made, which is directly below the post; then you'll be able to write a comment.

Once again thanks for being a Fresh Angle regular. Kindly spread the love and bring your friends along.

Ciao!

Oluchi.

3 comments:

  1. I have voted already. This blog is so cool. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million, Strong Self. I've also had a look at your blog; so much variety. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "when the truth has two versions" has my vote. When i was reading it, it looked so real that i felt i was the one that had the write up. Keep the good work up. You will surely go places.. . .Ajulu.

    ReplyDelete